Thursday, November 19, 2015

Something is very wrong with Pauley Perrete's "Brutal Attack," story, but the public servants and public - don't seem to care.

please read this blog by an L.A Superior Court insider to get some context -

https://losangeleslessconfidential.wordpress.com/

Then tell me if this adds up...


Pauley Perrete's allegations: 


1) I was walking across the street to a guest house I bought to meet my new architect

Note: Okay, going to meet her architect but no mention of how she felt she'd be saved cause he was on his way. We just have to believe she bought a guesthouse across the street and assume she either bought the attached property or just the guesthouse.... I can't tell you about how that would work.

2)On my street I was attacked by a VERY psychotic homeless man

Note: a VERY psychotic man...? So his violence would be extra violent, according to what we know of psychosis. Broken bones? Broken nose? Surely plenty of dramatic bruising.

Note too: She had walked across the street, but the man attacked her on her street?How to explain the logistics of this... perhaps she means that she never made it off the curb in the effort to meet her new architect.

3)He grabbed me so forcefully, pinned my arm, punched me in the nose forehead repeatedly telling me he was going to kill me

This was taken less than a day later. She looks like a woman without makeup who might be stressed, but there are none of the bruises, you'd associate with a violent brutal attack.


Note: 
So very psychotic and beating the crap out of her. punches to nose etc. Also telling her details of how he would kill her. She does not offer such details but they should be relevant to any prosecution


4) Then he showed me how he was going to kill me.

Note: He shows her how he is going to kill her. Again, she does offer the details but we can assume she'd remember.

5)He kept repeating his name William Holton(she leaves last name out, but later it is known) DON'T FORGET THAT I'm going to kill you

Note: This is a VERY psychotic man who wants her to know who he is or has a fixation on having a fake name... In this case.... William Holton. He wants her to remember this before he kills her. Or is his psychosis so that he simply likes telling his murder victim  a fake name? Or maybe he's wily and figures if the cops come looking for him now.... they'll be only looking for a William Holton.

(The fact that he is a killer who wants her to identify him means he really needs to kill her first, or she'll be a witness, right?)

6) I was alone. terrified. trapped

Note: Fair enough if true

7) I prayed my heart out and then finally said, )

Note: Sure, even an Atheist would if the Atheist in foxhole thing is true

8)William is a beautiful name. I have a little nephew named William

Note: Here are heroine gets clever.... William you say? Let me appeal to your humanity. I have a nephew named William.


What this about then, What if I told you, she said she said nothing of any kind to this man, in fear "that it would escalate."http://www.etonline.com/news/176129_pauley_perrette_goes_to_church_following_violent_attack/


He told me he was going to kill me several times and I absolutely believed him," she recalled to ET. "I prayed as hard as I've ever prayed for anything ever in my life, and I didn't do anything. I thought, anything I do would escalate the situation -- I couldn't overcome him, he was stronger than me."

9)That's all I said. All I did other than praying my heart out.

Note: Later she'd say that she said nothing to him so this becomes relevant.  Ms. Perrete makes clear that is all she said, but apparently it didn't totally calm the beast since, maybe the guy realizes that William isn't a name people find terribly pretty\and she is bullshitting him


SO

10) He started to punch me again and then Said: Get the Fuck out of here and I did.

Note: Forceful grabs, punches to face and forehead by a psychotic man. To steven Lopez of the Los Angeles Times it was a punch to the bridge of her nose.


 This was taken right after... less than a day.

Note: The crazed man punches her again somewhere. Alas, after unleashing one last punch he lets her loose with a "get the fuck outta here." and ever clever, she gets the fuck out of there.


11)I went into shock. Collapsed on the sidewalk


Note: Our traumatized damsel goes into shock and collapses onto the sidewalk. So William Holton or Willie Horton or David Merck or the homeless man or the transient ... is gone.


12)Some guy walked by me with a dog that licked my face.

Note: Cavalry arrives in form of man and dog. Instead of being a savior, the nightmare is magnified. The would be savior is a monstrous guy who ignores the specter of a woman on the ground, as his dog licks her face. Note that he does not witness the attack, just the sight of Pauley Perrette on the sidewalk... MUTE


13)He was on his phone. Annoyed. did nothing.

 Note:  Rendered mute(we must assume) she notes the man is annoyed and on phone. no mention of her screaming, "I'm a famous TV Star. NCIS. Call the coooooooooops. I am wounded and the murderous man is on the way to wound some more!


14)I texted my friend next door. And my church friend cop.

Note: But spirits don't die so easily, and so prone, and still speechless she reaches for her phone and since speechless she can only text. Since 911 is old school and does not take texts....she texts her next door neighbor and a church friend cop. Also, note that no EMT arriving is ever mentioned. No mention of having to go to any medical professional to deal with either physical or emotional trauma.

Firstly, who doesn't call the cops in that situation. How would she know those two are home...???Very relevant her statements about having a phone, and texting... If you consider her statements to come.


Phone? http://www.inquisitr.com/2565337/ncis-actress-pauley-perrette-will-still-help-homeless-following-brutal-attack/


Pauley was eventually able to get away from her assailant, and although Perrette didn’t have a phone with her, she did have a pen and paper, which she used to sketch an image of her attacker. Perrette says that the drawing turned out to be

Also: 

Fortunately, she got away and drew a sketch of the man she believed had assaulted her. "I took a pen and I immediately, in shock, like drew a picture of the guy, 'cause I didn't have a camera," she explained. "The guy looks exactly like the thing that I drew."15)I immediately drew a sketch of the guy - who was headed towards Hollywood Blvd with murder in his eyes.






Note: Still alone but no longer trapped,and we must assume she has a purse,or at least e keeps a pen and paper in her pocket... or perhaps church friend cop or next door neighbor arrives with pen and paper.. All we know is that IMMEDIATELY, Ms. Perrete draws a sketch of the perpetrator. She also notes that the perp is headed to Hollywood Blvd with "murder in his eyes". In other words, I will save the others for I am good! Also, of course she has a camera in her phone... she's a very wealthy celebrity. Even the very poor have cameras in their phones nowadays.

But even if she had no camera in her phone... why would she need one, because how would she use it on this man who was beating her and had murder in his heart. Would she chase him towards Hollywood Boulevard trying to catch a picture?

16)) My pal James took a pic of my sketch, found the guy, surveilled him

Note: A pal named James is on the scene. we must assume he is the church cop or the next door neighbor.



17)The Cops came and followed James to him. Got him Felony Assault.

Note: 

She now claims this to Entertainment Tonight.
http://www.etonline.com/news/176129_pauley_perrette_goes_to_church_following_violent_attack/

An eyewitness at the Hollywood United Methodist Church told ET that the NCISstar was in "good spirits" as she attended the service with her police friend Nicole, who was with her following the attack, and her pal James, who helped track down the man  for police



BEGGED QUESTION: why would she send a civilian to nab a dangerous man when  church friend cop,Nicole, was on the scene.....? By deduction, James must be the next door neighbor. Why send a non cop next door neighbor, to surveill and nab a scary criminal? Why not just rely on the regular old 911 and spare her neighbors and church friends the danger?

Please check that out public defender's office!!

Then, we  later  learn that the "authorities" -- a Jane Kim and a Ricardo Hernandez from the LAPD confirm Paulley Perrette's account. For this to be kosher, they'd have to see surveillance tape or perhaps David Merck made a full confession.

So though this story sounds fishier than an Ocean,  the "AUTHORITIES" have given it their stamp of approval.


CASE CLOSED?

A charitable actress from NCIS has made it out alive, and has chosen to share her grace for the homeless,and her love of the cops on twitter. Most would hate the guy for beating the crap out of her and threatening her life, but not our Pauley. Most would be bleeding and clutching their noses, but not our Pauley... Not one bandaid for her.


The Very psychotic and violent homeless man is where he belongs, the story continues.. He's in jail. The prosecutors and cops are now are in charge, and have filed two charges - one for false imprisonment by Violence, and one for criminal threats. Hmmmm, why no assault and battery? Why no charge that requires evidence other than Ms. Perrettes words?


Here's her tweet, so you don't think I'm putting words in her mouth:








What if I told you she told inquisitr that this is the first time she's ever been a victim of violent crime, in the course of her telling this story.http://www.inquisitr.com/2565337/ncis-actress-pauley-perrette-will-still-help-homeless-following-brutal-attack/

What if I told you she claimed in various courts that her ex Coyote (Francis) Shivers has raped her, beaten her and stalked and abused her for years. He is now in jail on bogus charges. I've seen the evidence. What if i told you she had a restraining order against her ex and now a costar on NCIS- Daniel Rivas.



Read more at:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2565337/ncis-actress-pauley-perrette-will-still-help-homeless-following-brutal-attack/#eLOq0x1cX6q39DS0.99


I believe Ms. Perrete did not anticipate her story getting second guessed. I do not think she thought that ET would come with Cameras. Of course, I could be wrong. I think it's possible that the way she was able to bury her ex husband, Coyote Shivers, and how she was assisted by a corrupt unit,(The LAPD's Threat Management Unit) has made her beyond arrogant in her ability to get away with murder.

 She wrote this pissed off tweet full of insanely fake seeming platitudes.



Her personal friend press vs the crawling press who harass her further? A storyline of racial healing. Reference to Paris shooting..WTFFFWTF The guy who left a prostrate neighbor just lie on the floor after a brutal attack... a "good good man." WTFFWF.



Meanwhile: I was contacted by someone on twitter. She says that David Merck is her cousin. Though she hasn't seen him in 15 years, she knows him to be a good and non violent man, who was very good to her when she needed help.

The reason why I'm finding this so uh.... INTERESTING

http://henypire.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-misdemeanor-of-century-how-biggest.html


. I was also a victim of the LAPD's Threat Management Unit, and their sideline of enabling very mentally ill woman like Pauley Perrete and Tig Notaro with their destructive illnesses





No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...